Life Force Body Balance: Vitamins, Minerals, & More
- Liquid Organic Whole Food
- Gluten Free
- Kosher (KSA)
- Celiac Safe
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors
- Body Balance Powder To-Go Sticks? Click here
Liquid Organic Whole Food for Body Balance
You are looking for a liquid vitamin that will help your whole body health, address health issues, or is pH balanced to help with your acid-alkaline scale. You want every bottle to be tasty, pure and naturally low in calories. You know your body was made for food, not synthetics. We’ve got some great news for you…
Body Balance liquid nutritional supplement is a certified organic, nutrient-dense, whole food multivitamin and mineral liquid. This means that from the second you take a sip of this 100% pure and natural liquid vitamin, you begin absorbing the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and enzymes that are there to nourish you. Pills, capsules, and other liquid supplements simply cannot make that claim. Just one daily four ounce (4 ounce) serving of Body Balance is full of organic nutrients from aloe vera and SeaNine® sea vegetables–with Bladder Wrack, Irish moss, Ascophyllum nodosum, Oarweed, Nori, Dulse, Green sea lettuce, Winged kelp,and Gigartina chamissoi (click the ingredients tab for the other names for these seaweed superfoods)–that are perfectly balanced with each other so that your body is being fed, not just supplemented. You spend less money on your vitamin supplements by getting full nutrition immediately from every serving!
Remember, when you are using food for health, you cannot compare it to a synthetic supplement. In a synthetic supplement, the manufacturer puts together isolated nutrients with binders and fillers and lists those ingredients on the label. This does not mean your body will absorb these nutrients, it just means that much of that nutrient is contained in that pill or liquid. When you supplement with Body Balance liquid whole food, your body fully recognizes the nutrients and therefore those nutrients are needed in smaller amounts. They are almost completely bioavailable! And, you have no more concerns about the dangerous over-supplementing that has been in the news recently.
You also have peace of mind knowing that Life Force International is time-tested. Life Force has been manufacturing Body Balance liquid vitamin and mineral supplement for over 30 years, and they have the endorsements of over 6,000 doctors and other healthcare professionals–and counting! They are committed to only natural processes for all of their liquid vitamins and liquid nutrition supplements. They are so convinced you will love Body Balance that they offer a 90-day empty bottle guarantee. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied, just return your empty bottles and they will refund your purchase price completely. Give it a try today–your balanced body will thank you for it!
Buy Body Balance at Wholesale Pricing
Life Force Body Balance Whole Food Nutrition is easily gotten with wholesale pricing: sign up for their no-obligation automatic monthly delivery program (autoship). When you sign up for autoship, you save anywhere from $3.00-5.00 per bottle. Savings like that can end up paying for your shipping!
Unlike some autoship programs, there is no minimum order nor minimum amount of months you have to stay on autoship. And there’s no jumping through hoops to cancel your autoship. Simply call Life Force directly at 800-531-4877 or contact LiquidWholeFood.com five days before your next autoshipment is due to go out and it will be cancelled, no questions asked. The autoship program is a great way to take advantage of special savings Life Force offers so they can adequately plan on manufacturing the freshest product possible.
Body Balance is not fortified with any vitamins, minerals, or a other nutrients–all of its abundant nutrition is naturally occurring! It contains all these and more… Vitamins including: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin, C, D, E, Folic Acid, K; Amino Acids including: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Valine; Minerals including: Antimony, Barium, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Carbon, Cerium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Dysprosium, Erbium, Fluoride, Gadolinium, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rubidium, Samarium, Selenium, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfur, Tantalum, Titanium, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Zinc, Zirconium; Essential Fatty Acids including: Docosahexanoic Acid (Omega-3), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (Omega-3), Linolenic Acid (Omega-3), Linoleic Acid (Omega-6); Anthocyanidins including: Cyanidin, Delphinidin, Malvidin, Pelargonadin, Peonidin, Petunidin; Saccharides including: Arabinose, B-1,4 Mannans, Fucose, Hexans, Isomaltose, Kojibiose, Maltulose, Mannose, Polyhexanoses, Turanose; Phytochemicals including: Algin, Antheraxanthins, Beta Carotene, Beta Sitosterol, Betaines, Caffeic acid, Chlorophyll, Choline, Creatinine, Ferulic acid, Fucoidan, Fucoxanthin, Galactans, Gibberellin, Inositol, Lutein, Mannitol, Melatonin, N-acetylgalactoseamine, N-acetylglucoseamine, N-acetylneuroaminic Acid, Phycocyanin, Phycoerythrin, Phytosterols, Zeaxanthin
For a complete list of nutrients and ingredients in Body Balance, view the technical data sheet for Body BalanceA Note from the Owners
We know there are a lot of liquid vitamin vendors out there. So why should you buy from LiquidWholeFood.com? Well, we hope that you’ll discover that: the products we carry have the excellence your body deserves and because they’re pure they’re more economical…it’s forefront in our minds you worked hard for the money you’re wanting to invest in your health, so we offer exclusive and regular discounts and promotional offers……no other site on the web offers you as much information than we do to make an informed decision about our products…we believe the “Golden Rule” isn’t just a nice platitude but rather a way of life, so we think about how we want to be treated and try to treat you the same way–or better.
We’re not just an online store–at any time before, during, or after your purchase we’re happy to help you via chat, phone or email. Also, even though we reach into international markets, we’re still just a family-owned-and-run small business that is actively involved in local community activities, health education, and charitable giving. This means that we can understand where you’re coming from. There is no other place on the web that offers you the commitment, service, and information that is here–and 99% of the time our prices match or beat the site you came from. To put it simply: when you are looking where to buy Life Force products, we want you to be fully satisfied and more.
Darryl and Carolyn Schlicher
Aloe Vera Juice (inner leaf), Honey, SeaNine™ Sea Vegetable Blend (Fucus vesiculosus [also called Bladder Wrack or bladderwrack], Chondrus crispus [also called Irish moss or carrageen moss], Ascophyllum nodosum [a large, brown, bladdered seaweed], Laminaria digitata [also called Oarweed], Porphyra yezoensis [also called Nori], Palmaria palmate [also called Dulse, sea lettuce flakes, red sea lettuce, creathnach, or dillisk/dilsk red dulse], Ulva lactuca [also called Green sea lettuce], Alaria esculenta [also called Winged kelp, dabberlock, or badderlocks], Gigartina chamissoi [a red, leafy algae]), Natural Black Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness), and Purified Stevia Extract (leaf)
- What does Body Balance taste like?
- It has a pleasant taste of black cherry and honey with a savory hint. If you put it in a dark colored juice, you’ll never know it’s there. Taste may vary slightly seasonally.
- Does it have to be refrigerated?
- Refrigeration is recommended. Many prefer the taste of it cold, but if you leave it out on the counter overnight, do not worry. Body Balance’s nutrients do not begin to degrade until much higher temperatures (than a house’s climate) are reached. Keep out of sunlight.
- Can I take Body Balance with medication(s)?
- In 30 years, Life Force International has not received any reports of Body Balance interfering with other drugs. However, Life Force always recommends talking to your healthcare provider before trying any dietary supplement.
- Is there a certain time of day I should take Body Balance?
- Whatever works best for you. Some prefer to start their day with it at breakfast, others save it for their afternoon slump. You may find a different time altogether that fits your schedule.
- When does each bottle expire?
- For best nutritional benefits, use opened Body Balance within 40 days. Unopened, it has a shelf life of 18 months.
- Why is sea vegetation so important?
- Sea vegetation has been eaten in Pacific cultures for centuries. There are cultures with a diet based on sea vegetation whose centenarians are still productive members of society. There is popular doctor on TV who has touted the benefits of seaweed. Sea vegetation is full of vitamins and minerals, iodine, antioxidants, omega fatty acids and more, any evidence suggests that its nutritional profile may help the thyroid, osteoarthritis, estrodiaol and estrogen levels (which are indicated in reproductive cancers), inflammation, celiac, obesity, depression, asthma and more. The important thing to remember is that Body Balance has not just one type of seaweed, but some from the red, brown, and green seaweed families for the most benefits. There is no product like it on the market. So much nutrition for so little money!
- I am on medication for blood thinners. Can I take Body Balance even though it contains Vitamin K?
- The rule of thumb with Body Balance is that if you can eat vegetables, you can take this liquid. However, it is important that you discuss any dietary changes with your health provider to see if you have any reasons not to take this product.
- How is Life Force International Body Balance made?
- Body Balance is a proprietary formula developed by Wayne Hillman in the early 1980s. He is truly a pioneer in the industry. The Aloe vera used in Body Balance is grown especially for Life Force International, and is of the highest quality. It is grown and processed to USDA National Organic Program standards and certified by Quality Assurance International (QAI). It is certified by the International Aloe Science Council for purity and is Kosher certified by KSA. The aloe juice is taken from the inner leaf of the fillet only, and done so within hours of harvest to retain freshness and the integrity of the nutrients. The SeaNine™ is our exclusive proprietary blend of nine varieties of sea vegetables, including the full spectrum of red, brown, and green sea vegetables. Body Balance is packaged here in our facility, where it is cold-filled to further protect the product’s integrity.
- Is the Aloe organic and where do you harvest it from?
- The aloe in Body Balance is grown and processed according to certified organic standards. It is fresh and of the highest quality. The supplier is the largest Aloe supplier in the world. They grow, harvest and process their own Aloe. The time from field to processing is one day. Each leaf is harvested by hand and must be nicked and pulled carefully from the mother plant so as not to break the rind. Properly taken, the leaves will naturally seal themselves within a short period and the inside gel will not be exposed to oxidation or contamination. The processing plants are close to the fields. This is important because with a short ride to the processing plants the leaves will be fresher and will suffer far less bruises and other damage that can occur in transporting. Some companies spend several days getting their leaves to the processing plant while our leaves are processed within a day. When the Aloe is harvested, it is carefully preserved, saving the natural characteristics of the Aloe. Special equipment is used to ensure that the Aloe retains as much of its natural polysaccharide profile as possible. It is then shipped to our manufacturing plant, where we keep no more than two to four weeks inventory of finished Body Balance. Life Force is committed to supplying the highest quality products to our members and customers and our products are supported by a money-back guarantee.
- What is the carbohydrate count in Body Balance?
- The total carbohydrate per serving (1 fl oz) is 2 g, or 4 g per 2 oz serving. Total carbohydrate on the label refers to both COMPLEX and SIMPLE. The 1 g SIMPLE sugar comes from the honey and black cherry. The other 1 g of COMPLEX comes from the Aloe vera and sea vegetation. Together they form the total amount.
- What are electrolytes and does Body Balance contain them?
- Electrolytes are minerals that dissociate in water to form ions (charged particles like sodium, Na+) Yes, Body Balance contains a complete profile of electrolytes at the following concentrations (amounts may vary slightly per batch). Sodium (Na): 4.5 mg/30 ml serving; potassium (K): 82.5 mg/30 ml serving; chloride (Cl): 1.0 mg/30 ml serving; magnesium (Mg): 6.4 mg/30 ml serving; calcium (Ca): 6.2 mg/30 ml serving.
- What are the Latin names and the common names for the sea vegetables in SeaNine™?
- The Latin and common names in the SeaNine™ proprietary blend are as follows:
- Palmaria palmate – Dulse
- Fucus vesiculosus – Bladder wrack
- Chondrus crispus – Irish moss
- Ascophyllum nodosum – Norwegian kelp
- Laminaria digitata – Kombu
- Porpyra yezoensis – Nori
- Ulva lactuca – Sea lettuce
- Alaria esculenta – Winged kelp
- Gigartina chamissoi – Gigartina
- Is this supplement kosher?
- Yes. Body Balance is certified kosher through Kosher Supervision of America (KSA).
- Is the honey used in each batch pasteurized, and is it safe to give to children under one year of age?
- The honey in Body Balance is organic, raw, and not pasteurized. It is never recommended that babies under 18 months of age eat honey. The reason for this is that babies’ digestive systems are underdeveloped to handle certain factors that are naturally present in honey. By the time an infant reaches 18 months old their digestive systems have matured enough where honey is safe.
- I see 9-types of seaweed in the SeaNine, does this contain iodine?
Iodine is a rare and often overlooked mineral, yet it is one that may be important in helping maintain overall and health wellbeing.
Body Balance contains 0.5 mg iodine per 30 ml serving or 500 mcg (micrograms) per 30 ml serving. The amount of iodine varies slightly per batch.
While we cannot offer specific medical advice, some studies have shown that Iodine may help the formation of thyroid hormones in the thyroid gland. Additionally, iodine-rich foods and supplements like Body Balance may potentially benefit individuals who desire to lose weight.
For specific information, consult your healthcare professional to learn if iodine-rich foods or supplements will help you achieve your wellness goals.
- Does this organic liquid health supplement contain caramel coloring?
Life Force International’s products are all natural liquid whole food with no artificial coloring of any type used. Body Balance contained caramel coloring as late as 2007, but was removed when concerns about GMO corn and gluten began to come into mainstream awareness.
- Does this supplement have any additional isolates added to it that I might overdo it?
Life Force International’s products are all natural liquid whole food; we do not fortify our products with additional synthetic vitamins/minerals.
The vitamins and minerals present in our products are naturally occurring, derived from whole foods and food concentrates, and present in small amounts. Therefore, there is no danger “over supplementation,” as there is with synthetic or highly processed vitamin/mineral products.
- Should I stop taking vitamins/minerals if I start using your supplements?
- We do not quantify the specific nutrients in Body Balance. As the Aloe vera and SeaNine sea vegetable blend are whole foods, with nothing added or removed. For a listing of the nutrients found in Body Balance, please refer to the product data sheet found here. Life Force guarantees those trace nutrients are in Body Balance in their naturally occurring state. Most people take it and see it’s exactly what their body needed, and then realize the cost savings by not taking the handfuls of other pills.
- How much sugar, in general, is put into each quart of Body Balance in the form of honey/cherry to help with the taste?
- The amount of all combined sweeteners in Body Balance is 3.0 g of honey, stevia, and cherry flavors. No sugar is added.
- I see there is postassium sorbate and potassium benzoate in Body Balance. How much is there and why?
First, let’s clarify that Body Balance does NOT contain sodium benzoate. Even though sodium benzoate is on the FDA’s Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) list, there have been questions in the greater nutrition community concerning its presence in foods.
The purpose of the potassium benzoate (also a salt from the benzoic acid, but not a sodium salt) and the potassium sorbate is to be a preservative. Since Body Balance is cold-processed and not pasteurized (which will damage certain nutrients in foods 100% of the time), there has to be something in it to prevent mold, bacteria, or yeast growth.
All along, the question about using the K-benzoate is whether or not benzene formation will occur when it is combined with vitamin C. (Even though benzene is a naturally occurring chemical all around us, we don’t think anyone wants to have more of it than necessary.) The part of the equation that is forgotten is that the chemical reaction that causes benzene to form is caused by UV light or heat. The heat isn’t an issue, because Body Balance is cold-processed. The UV issue also isn’t a problem–the Body Balance is mixed in certified Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility with no exposure to sunlight possible. Additionally, it is packed in an opaque bottle.
The FDA GRAS list states that potassium benzoate (which hasn’t received the same indictment as the sodium benzoate and has been used for over 50 years as a food preservative) can be used in amounts up to 1% of any food source it is in. Life Force uses less than 0.2% of potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate combined in each bottle of Body Balance. Over 25 years, 6000 healthcare professionals have seen the absolute excellence of this product and have endorsed it and used it with their patients.
- What is the GotMy3 program?
- The Life Force® GotMy3 program is a simple approach to get LiquidWholeFood.com Customers and Members feeling great about sharing the immense benefits of Body Balance and BENew™ Products with others. GotMy3 opens up a market to you that until now has been dormant. Customers give you solid lead referrals that earn them free product and provide incredible business growth potential to you. The greatest part about GotMy3 is how simple it is for anyone to maximize. Plus, you can choose between free product or extra money–and in some case, both. Contact us for more information and we will call you to see if this program is a fit for you.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
In my educational presentations, I get asked a lot about what I recommend for the best vitamin supplements for men, women,and children. The people asking are from all walks of life, all health statuses, in excellent health, in poor health, taking fistfuls of vitamins or taking nothing.
If they have 5 minutes to listen, here is what I usually say:
- It needs to be easy to take, because some people cannot swallow pills or tablets due to age or health related conditions, or they simply have a legitimately strong gag reflex. This leaves liquid, sublingual, intravenous or transdermal…and liquid makes the most sense because it’s the quickest and least expensive of those.
- It needs to be whole food, because synthetic nutrition cannot ever take people to the health levels they are looking to attain. Our bodies were made for food, and food is what will make our cells “lap up” the nutrients to make us stronger.
- It needs to be “compliance friendly,” meaning once per day for most people so they can incorporate it into their daily habits.
- It needs to be organic and non-GMO sourced, because our bodies are already receiving exposure everyday to toxins and preservatives they must figure out what to do with.
- It needs to have an effect on you that you notice, because this builds belief and encourages you to continue to learn about your own health and nutrition, as well as breaks the “insurance” mindset that so many people still have about supplements.
If they want me to cut to the chase, here is what I usually say:
- Body Balance Liquid Whole Food, made with 9 types of organic red, brown, and green seaweed, organic aloe vera, black cherry, honey, and stevia, with no artificial additives, sweeteners or coloring, is the best thing I have found to supplement my diet with food.
This liquid whole food supplement works all naturally and with food, the way we were designed to receive nutrition in the first place.
People who bought Body Balance also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.