FlexeoPlus: Liquid Glucosamine Supplement
- Liquid Glucosamine
- Gluten Free
- Celiac Safe
- Diabetic Friendly
Glucosamine and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Benefits
FlexeoPlus is the easy-to-take, highly concentrated liquid supplement with 1500 mg of glucosamine and 500 mg of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) per serving. Numerous studies have revealed specific, natural nutrients and supportive compounds that promote and support joint health. Life Force specially formulated FlexeoPlus to do just that. The pure glucosamine was recently hailed in the independent GAIT study to naturally address bone and joint health. Alternative practitioners have used MSM for chronic inflammation*, arthritis pain*, and other inflammation related conditions*. In addition, studies have shown Ipriflavone to promote bone mass, with or without calcium. Life Force International uses the concentration of these ingredients, sequential mixing, supportive compounds, and careful use of stabilizers in proper ratios to create this superior liquid product. Further, a leading independent supplement review board found that more expensive supplements did not contain the ingredients as claimed or even surpassed accepted limits for lead, or did not properly break apart. No worries about that with this liquid glucosamine and MSM formulation.
The FDA has approved the compounds used to maintain the freshness of this product. Also, the “sweet leaf plant” (stevia) is used in the liquid, not calorie-laden sugar. Vitamin C, Zinc, and vegetable-based Vitamin K1 are used to increase the overall effectiveness of this product and to prevent the separation that can occur in other liquid glucosamine supplements. MSM has also enhances joint health*, so Life Force was careful to include that in this formulation. There is no product on the market that is as economical and effective at helping painful, stiff joints as Life Force International’s FlexeoPlus Liquid Glucosamine with Vitamin C and Zinc.
Economically, you save money because assimilation of the ingredients begins while it is still in the mouth. Tablet glucosamine supplements must be broken down first in order to begin to work, and lose the benefit of the “lips to the stomach” part of digestion. More of your digestive system is exposed to all the ingredients in FlexeoPlus, allowing it to begin its work right away. This product is known as “Vitamin C and Zinc” Glucosamine with MSM in Canada.
FlexeoPlus can be used as a stand alone or with OsteoProCare liquid calcium in our Arthritis Care Kit to enhance overall bone and joint wellness*.
View the technical data sheet for FlexeoPlus, including medical references and ingredients
Vitamin C [ascorbic acid] 60 mg, Vitamin K [vitamin K1: phylloquinone as found in vegetables] 40 mcg, Zinc [zinc citrate] 10 mg, MSM 500 mg, Glucosamine Hydrochloride (shellfish source) 500 mg, Ipriflavone 100 mg, Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, less than 0.2% Potassium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness) and Purified Stevia Extract (leaf).
- How long is the shelf life for FlexeoPlus?
- There is a 13 month shelf life for FlexeoPlus, unopened. The expiration date for your bottle of FlexeoPlus is stamped below the UPC code of the product.
- The liquid coming out the dropper is brown–is that a problem?
- Not at all. Sometimes, if the bottle is left undisturbed for a time, the ingredients separate and simply shaking the bottle well will restore the liquid to its original color and evenness. Always shake the bottle before using.
- Is it okay to store Flexeo in the refrigerator?
- It is okay but it is not recommended. You will find you have to shake the bottle longer to keep the nutrients in the liquid mixed well. Storing FlexeoPlus on a counter (we keep ours on a turntable in our kitchen) at room temperature is best, although please keep this product out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources that would heat up the bottle, such as a stove.
- I just started having some diarrhea/loose stools after I take Flexeo. Is it related?
- If you are unaccustomed to taking Vitamin C or have a diet low in Vitamin C containing foods, this is possible. We recommend you take half a serving for the next 4 days, and you will probably see these symptoms subside as your intestines adjust to this daily nutrient being added to your supplementation regimen. As with any diarrhea, consult your healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen
- Can I take FlexeoPlus straight?
- Sure, and our one son does just that. For we mere mortals who would rather not, we suggest you take it as the label directs, mixed in any cool or room temperature liquid up to 3 times daily.
- How long does one bottle of FlexeoPlus last?
- This depends on how many servings you decide to take in any day. Some people feel their condition warrants taking the 3 servings per day for several months, then backing down when they feel relief from their symptoms. Because this is not a drug, you have the option to do this and if you are “tuned in” to your body, this works best. For people who are changing their liquid glucosamine and MSM supplement to FlexeoPlus, we recommend beginning with the 8-pack option so you have plenty on hand the first few months.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
“How exactly do I take this?”
I take Flexeo absolutely every day, and I do it in kind of an unusual way. I get a tall, cold glass of filtered water, squeeze four full droppers in, and stir. Then I sip it over the next half hour or so for hydration and refreshment as I go about my work. While not the same taste, I liken it to water and lemon that people order at a restaurant. It gives the water that “tang” that is especially refreshing.
Here’s to your joint health!
People who bought FlexeoPlus also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.