Super Immune Pack: Immune System Building, Naturally*
- Supercharge from our Immune Boost Kit
- Super-Antioxidant Black Currant (Cassis)
- Vtamin C
- Pine Cone Extract
- Pau D’Arco
- Colloidal Silver 99.9% pure
Strengthen Your Immune System Naturally
There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescriptions or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure Covid-19. However, we can take precautions for our own well-being. We should maintain our immune system health, exercise, and eat nutritious food. We also need to give our body plenty of rest and sleep when needed. Thus, we suggest listening to your body and acting accordingly.
Give your body the best chance by supporting your immune system with these three time-tested products: Vitali-C Plus, liquid Taheebo tincture, and Colloidal Silver. These three powerhouse supplements work synergistically to promote your body’s defense-system strength*. Fizzy Vitali-C Plus is a proprietary formula containing the ideal serving of 1000 mg Vitamin C, 15 mg of Zinc, organic Black Currant/Cassis berry, and proprietary Proligna Pine Cone Extract from Japan. The main component of Life Force Taheebo, lapachol, has demonstrated antibiotic*, anti-fungal*, and anti-inflammatory* properties. Not only that, compounds in Taheebo have been clinically proven to stabilize blood sugar. Life Force Colloidal Silver‘s ions disable the enzymes that certain microorganisms rely on to live. The pathogens Colloidal Silver come into contact with simply die without reproducing. Life Force has produced this product for over 30 years, so you can trust its safety.
View the technical data sheet for Vitali-C Plus, including medical references and ingredients.
View the technical data sheet for Taheebo, including medical references and ingredients.
Life Force Vitali-C Plus: Proprietary organic blend of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Maltodextrin (fiber source), Acerola Powder, Zinc Citrate, Black Currant Powder (Cassis), Natural Flavor, Purified Stevia Extract (Leaf), Proligna® Pine Cone Extract**, Quercetin.
**Proligna® pinecone extract is protected under U.S. Patent 7,338,676.
Life Force International Taheebo tincture: Pau d’arco (from inner, purple bark) extract in 20% alcohol, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, less than 0.2% Potassium Benzoate (to preserve freshness) and Purified Water.
Life Force International Colloidal Silver and Silver 6x/Argent 6x Ingredients: Silver (as colloidal silver), De-ionized water.
- How do I take each serving of Vitali-C Plus?
- Simply rip or cut open a stick pack, pour it into a beverage of your choice, and drink. You do not have to wait until the “fizziness” stops to drink it. You can put it in any size beverage.
- How do I take each serving of the Taheebo extract and Colloidal Silver?
- For the Taheebo, after shaking the bottle well, take 1 full dropper both in the morning and evening, holding the tincture under your tongue for 1-2 minutes. This allows absorption of nutrients to begin in the mouth, crossing into the bloodstream, just as with any food or sublingual medicine. Colloidal Silver has labeling instructions of 4 full droppers as needed. You do not have to place it under your tongue if you do not wish, although some do for the same reasons cited above.
- Do I need to refrigerate either product?
- No, neither product requires refrigeration, although if you wish to keep it near your Body Balance to remind yourself to take it daily, it can be kept in the refrigerator with no harm coming to the products. Please be sure to shake the Taheebo bottle well if you refrigerate it.
- I assume the Silver water [Colloidal Silver/Silver 6x] tastes like water, but how does the Taheebo taste?
- Taheebo has a strong taste, but it is organic in a sweet grass way. The alcohol used to make the tincture gives the product a little zip as well. Our family doesn’t flinch when taking the product, if that is more of what you are asking. We understand that lapacho tea/pau d’arco tea/taheebo tea can taste bitter. This product does not.
- I am in recovery and see the Life Force Taheebo contains alcohol. How much is in there so I know if I can take it?
- Congratulations for taking this enormous step to live your outstanding life and destiny! Because you are in recovery, we respectfully ask that you forego taking the Taheebo altogether, because alcohol is present in this product. (The alcohol extracts the essential oil out of the inner lapacho bark in an effective manner that does not destroy the compound.) A great substitute for daily Taheebo would be the Vitali-C Immune Nutrition powder, which will strengthen another part of your immune system with its Vitamin C, Zinc, pine cone extract, and quercetin.
There is at least one website which sells taheebo extract who says you can eliminate almost all of the alcohol in the product by steeping it in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. This is untrue. A small amount of alcohol would remain in the water after it cooled, which could compromise your condition, or is also a problem if you are on strict orders not to take certain medications with alcohol.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
People who bought Immune Boost Kit also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.