OsteOmegaCare: Liquid Calcium Supplement
- Liquid Calicum & D3
- Gluten Free
- Flax AHA
- Celiac Safe
- Diabetic Friendly
Plant-based Liquid Calcium Supplement
OsteOmegaCare is a 100% liquid dietary supplement rich in calcium, Vitamin D, and Essential Fatty Acids (“Omega Oils”). Calcium is necessary for many normal functions of your body such as bone formation and maintenance, muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion, the secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system. Vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium from the stomach and the functioning of calcium in the body.
Life Force OsteOmegaCare contains Omegas 3, 6, and 9 from a premium flax extraction. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are known to regulate response to discomfort, prevent blood cells from conglomerating and are essential for the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K). Most importantly, they assist in maintaining proper kidney function and fluid balance. It is important to maintain an appropriate balance of omega-3 and omega-6 (another essential fatty acid) in the diet as these two substances work together, playing a crucial role in brain function as well as normal growth and development. These essential fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be particularly important for cognitive and behavioral function*. Choose OsteOmegaCare Liquid Calcium over OsteoProCare Liquid Calcium if you wish to replace or add Omega Fatty acids in your diet, desire a vegatarian source of glucosamine, or if you need less than 2000 IUs of Vitamin D3 in your supplement.
Many times we are asked if OsteOmegaCare truly contains vegan L-carnitine, and the answer is a resounding yes. However, please note the vitamin D3 in OsteOmegaCare is cholecalciferol. We wish to respect all nutritional convictions with our products, and strive to provide an honest representation at all times of the ingredients in all Life Force products.
For supplementing with the complete nutritional spectrum using only whole foods, try the Life Force International Baseline Nutrition Kit with Body Balance and OsteOmegaCare.
View the technical data sheet for OsteOmegaCare Vanilla, including daily value chart and ingredients
Omega-3 (1200 mg), Omega-6 (300 mg), Omega-9 (360 mg), Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol] 800 IU, L-Carnitine-vegan source 120 mg, Calcium [calcium carbonate/and calcium orotate] (1200 mg), Iron [iron gluconate] (5 mg), Iodine [potassium iodide] (150 mcg), Magnesium [magnesium hydroxide] (600 mg), Zinc [zinc gluconate] (5 mg), Selenium [sodium selenite] (200 mcg), Copper [copper gluconate] (1 mg), Manganese [manganese gluconate] (5 mg ), Chromium [chromium chloride] (200 mcg), Molybdenium [sodium molybdate] (200 mcg), Chloride [potassium chloride] (100 mg), Potassium chloride (100 mg), Boron (50 mcg), Glucosamine hydrochloride-vegetarian source (200 mg), Stevia leaf extract (20 mg), Vanadium [vanadium sulfate] (100 mcg), Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable source), Inulin, Organic Flax Oil, Cellulose, and Montmorillonite. Vanilla flavor: Natural Vanilla flavor.
- What is the difference between OsteOmegaCare and OsteoProCare?
- OsteOmegaCare has been formulated to replace the glucosamine source in the formulation with plant-based glucosamine. This is important for those with shellfish allergies who could not take the original OsteoProCare product because the glucosamine came from this source. Also, the flax seed formulation in the OsteOmegaCare provides Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in their ideal ratios. The omega fatty acids have been proven to help in heart health. There are no artificial sweeteners in either product.
- What is the taste difference between OsteOmegaCare Vanilla and OsteoProCare Creamy Vanilla?
- There is not much difference in the taste between the two formulations. The slight difference, which is barely noticeable, is in the texture of the product. The OsteOmegaCare feels more “slippery” on the tongue.
- Why is it ideal that I take the liquid calcium twice per day?
- Your body is constantly using calcium to help it function correctly. In fact, you use calcium even when you blink! However, each body uses calcium at a different rate, and there is no way the body can “time delay” the release of the recommended 1200mg of calcium per day. This is why our labeling strongly recommends that you divide your serving up with at least 6 hours in-between–your body will better absorb and use the calcium in this way. Add the fact that you are taking a liquid product, and you are treating yourself doubly well.
- I see “calcium orotate” on the ingredients list. What is that?
- The mineral calcium must have a helper in order to cross the cell membrane, or it would simply pass through the body unabsorbed. Orotic acid (found naturally in cow’s milk and other sources) grabs onto minerals and forms orotates, thus the name “calcium orotate.” After this change, the orotate transports the calcium to the cell and gets it straight into the mitochondria. This is what sets OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare apart from other liquid calciums and pills. It is the most efficient form of calcium anywhere and is what makes OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare so effective.
- Where does the calcium come from in OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare and are the other elements natural?
- The calcium carbonate comes from an FDA-approved limestone facility, with regular testing for toxic metals. Yes, all the other ingredients in both OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are from natural sources with absolutely no synthetic sources used.
- Is OsteoProCare Liquid Calcium good for 5 year olds, and if so what is the dosage?
- Both OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are all natural supplements for kids and adults. Here are suggested servings: 30-50 lbs.– 2 teaspoons, ideally one teaspoon in the morning with a solid breakfast and one teaspoon at supper. It is very important it is taken with food for children. 50-100 lbs.–1-1/2 teaspoons, ideally one teaspoon in the morning with a solid breakfast and one teaspoon at a solid supper. It is very important it is taken with food for children. 100+ lbs.–as suggested on the label. It is very important it is taken with food for children. We are emphatic with this because OsteoProCare and OstOmegaCare are so efficiently absorbed and loaded with such quality calcium that if it is taken alone on a sensitive system, nausea or diarrhea could occur.
- I had heard it is best to take calcium separate from other food. Does the formula upset the stomach that it should be taken with food? Doesn’t that work cross-purposes?
If your meal is fairly balanced between protein, complex carbohydrates and lipids (as many regular meals are), it will work synergistically with the nutrients you are consuming and you should suffer no adverse effects. If you do, simply reduce the serving by 1/2 over several days and then work your way back up to the recommended serving. The problem is that we don’t know your weight or how your body absorbs magnesium. If no nausea occurs at a smaller serving, you could actually only need that amount of the Osteo formulations for you to be protecting your bones and teeth. Some adults suffer no ill effects taking it without food, and that is still fine in terms of absorption.
As for taking it separately from food, that is a sweeping generalization for very unique circumstances. For example, if you have iron-poor blood, dietary calcium will hinder the absorption of elemental iron in foods if you eat a huge portion of iron-rich food with nothing else. /p>
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
Liquid Calcium…the Best Way to Stay on Top
If you’re tired of taking handfuls of pills and would like to finally simply have a complete, one-stop, easy nutritional liquid supplement for your needs, simply buy the Baseline Nutrition Kit with Body Balance and OsteOmegaCare. Goodbye hassle, hello perfect supplementation in two swallows. Especially with the plant-based glucosamine, you are addressing multiple concerns with a smooth, creamy vanilla texture.
Always consider this easily assimilated liquid calcium supplement as help for osteopenia, osteoporosis, proactive bone health or a replacement for chalky chewable antacid tablets.
Respecting you and your needs,
Shipping Outside the United States?
We’re sorry, this product is currently unavailable outside the U.S.
People who bought OsteOmegaCare also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.