Baseline Nutrition: Complete Daily Supplement
- Complete supplement
- Natural Vitamins & Minerals
- 98% absorbed
- Gluten Free
- Celiac Safe
- Diabetic Friendly
Complete Liquid Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Aren’t you tired of taking handfuls pills to have a complete daily supplement? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to take a whole-food, plant-based liquid and have your full amount of daily vitamins and minerals in a 98% bioavailable form? How about having the best nutritional supplement you can trust because it is backed by a 30+-year old company and a 90-day money back guarantee?
Baseline Nutrition by Life Force is the ideal equation of phytonutrients and minerals that each person needs, providing your complete daily supplement. It is a full month’s supply of of Body Balance liquid whole food and your choice of the liquid calcium products we carry, according to your preference. Body Balance is rich in 121 naturally occurring vital nutrients, including naturally occurring trace quantities of virtually every vitamin, mineral, ultra trace mineral, antioxidant, amino acid, and enzymes useful for optimal health. The aloe vera in Body Balance is certified organic and the 9 types of sea vegetation are sustainably harvested near the Arctic Circle, where concerns of heavy-metal contamination are reduced and not connected to the Kuroshio current, which people have concerns because of the the 2012 Fukushima disaster. It is the most nutrient dense liquid whole food supplement on the market. And, because it is a whole food liquid supplement with no synthetic isolates, your body will absorb far more of its excellent nutrition than anything created in a lab. You will actually feel the difference in energy*, mental clarity*, sleep and more*, instead of just taking it for insurance.
OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are liquid chelated calcium supplements with calcium orotate that supply calcium and other complementary minerals along with Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), magnesium, selenium, chromium, boron, vanadium and more which are vital to good health and well-being, as well as increase bioavailability. They both contain co-factors necessary for proper absorption and utilization and also micro amounts of their trace and ultratrace minerals. They also contain glucosamine (and in OsteoProCare, chondroitin) for those committed to those nutrients, taking advantage of the fact that bones and joints work together and therefore their mutual health is deserved. You can select OsteOmegaCare if you wish to add the perfect ratio of Omegas 3 and 6 to your supplementation routine (and need vegetarian sources), or pick OsteoProCare if you already cover the omega fatty acids through your diet and aren’t allergic to shellfish. Whichever one you pick for your Baseline Nutrition pack, you are feeding your body natural, ideal calcium in ideal amounts with ideal complementary nutrients to promote ideal absorption.
All Life Force products are manufactured in the United States in an FDA Certified Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) facility. You no longer need to shop for the best vitamin and mineral supplements for men and women–it’s all right here in Baseline Nutrition.
This Pack comes in 2 sizes. Adults get 4 quarts of Body Balance and 1 quart of your choice of liquid calcium. Children need excellent vitamins and minerals, too, so get the 2 Body Balance plus 1 Osteo product of your choice. These kits are a great way to save money and shipping costs on individual purchases of these products.
View the technical data sheet for Body Balance, including medical references and ingredients
View the technical data sheet for OsteoProCare, including medical references and ingredients
View the technical data sheet for OsteOmegaCare Vanilla, including daily value chart and ingredients
Body Balance Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice (Inner Leaf), Honey, SeaNine™ Sea Vegetable Blend (Fucus vesiculosus, Chondrus crispus, Ascophyllum nodosum, Laminaria digitata, Porphyra yezoensis, Palmaria palmata, Ulva lactuca, Alaria esculenta, Gigartina chamissoi), Natural Black Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Stevia Rebaudiana (Purified Stevia Leaf Extract) Contains no sulfites!
OsteoProCare Ingredients (2 T/30 ml)): Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol] (2000 IU), Calcium [as calcium carbonate and calcium orotate] 1200 mg, Iron [ferrous gluconate] 5 mg, Iodine [potassium iodide] (150 mcg), Magnesium [magnesium hydroxide] 600 mg, Zinc [zinc gluconate] (5 mg), Selenium (as sodium selenite) 200 mcg, Copper [copper gluconate] 1 mg, Manganese [manganese gluconate] 5 mg, Chromium [chromium chloride] 200 mcg, Molybdenum [sodium molybdate] 50 mcg, Chloride [potassium chloride] 100 mg, Potassium [potassium chloride] 100 mg, Boron [boron citrate] 50 mcg, Chondroitin sulfate 126 mg, Silicon (as silicon dioxide) 2 mg, Vanadium [vanadyl sulfate] 100 mcg, Glucosamine hydrochloride [shellfish source] 200 mg, Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetarian Source), Orotic Acid, Sodium Propionate, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Flavor, Montmorillonite, Purified Stevia Extract (Leaf).
OsteOmegaCare Ingredients (2 T): Omega-3 (1200 mg), Omega-6 (300 mg), Omega-9 (360 mg), Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol] 800 IU, L-Carnitine-vegan source 120 mg, Calcium [calcium carbonate/and calcium orotate] (1200 mg), Iron [iron gluconate] (5 mg), Iodine [potassium iodide] (150 mcg), Magnesium [magnesium hydroxide] (600 mg), Zinc [zinc gluconate] (5 mg), Selenium [sodium selenite] (200 mcg), Copper [copper gluconate] (1 mg), Manganese [manganese gluconate] (5 mg ), Chromium [chromium chloride] (200 mcg), Molybdenium [sodium molybdate] (200 mcg), Chloride [potassium chloride] (100 mg), Potassium chloride (100 mg), Boron (50 mcg), Glucosamine hydrochloride-vegetarian source (200 mg), Stevia leaf extract (20 mg), Vanadium [vanadium sulfate] (100 mcg), Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable source), Inulin, Organic Flax Oil, Cellulose, and Montmorillonite. Vanilla flavor: Natural Vanilla flavor.
- What does Body Balance taste like?
- It has a pleasant taste of black cherry and honey with a savory hint. If you put it in a dark colored juice, you’ll never know it’s there. Taste may vary slightly seasonally.
- Does Body Balance have to be refrigerated?
- Refrigeration is recommended. Many prefer the taste of it cold, but if you leave it out on the counter overnight, do not worry. Body Balance’s nutrients do not begin to degrade until much higher temperatures (than a house’s climate) are reached. Keep out of sunlight.
- Can I take Body Balance with medication(s)?
- In 30 years, Life Force International has not received any reports of Body Balance interfering with other drugs. However, Life Force always recommends talking to your healthcare provider before trying any dietary supplement.
- Is there a certain time of day I should take Body Balance?
- Whatever works best for you. Some prefer to start their day with it at breakfast, others save it for their afternoon slump. You may find a different time altogether that fits your schedule.
- When does Body Balance expire?
- For best nutritional benefits, use opened Body Balance within 40 days. Unopened, it has a shelf life of 18 months. The expiration date is located below the bar code on each and every bottle.
- Why is sea vegetation so important?
- Sea vegetation has been eaten in Pacific cultures for centuries. There are cultures with a diet based on sea vegetation whose centenarians are still productive members of society. There is popular doctor on TV who has touted the benefits of seaweed. Sea vegetation is full of vitamins and minerals, iodine, antioxidants, omega fatty acids and more, any evidence suggests that its nutritional profile may help the thyroid*, osteoarthritis*, estrodiol and estrogen levels (which are indicated in reproductive cancers)*, inflammation*, celiac*, obesity*, depression*, asthma* and more. The important thing to remember is that Body Balance has not just one type of seaweed, but there are quantities from the red, brown, and green seaweed families for the most benefits. There is no product like it on the market. So much nutrition for so little money!
- I am on medication for blood thinners. Can I take Body Balance even though it contains Vitamin K?
- The rule of thumb with Body Balance is that if you can eat vegetables, you can take this liquid. However, it is important that you discuss any dietary changes with your health provider to see if you have any reasons not to take this product.
- How is Body Balance made?
- Body Balance is a proprietary formula developed by Wayne Hillman in the early 1980s. He is truly a pioneer in the industry. The Aloe vera used in Body Balance is grown especially for Life Force International, and is of the highest quality. It is grown and processed to USDA National Organic Program standards and certified by Quality Assurance International (QAI). It is certified by the International Aloe Science Council for purity and is Kosher certified by KSA. The aloe juice is taken from the inner leaf of the fillet only, and done so within hours of harvest to retain freshness and the integrity of the nutrients. The SeaNine™ is an exclusive proprietary blend of nine varieties of sea vegetables, including the full spectrum of red, brown, and green sea vegetables. Body Balance is packaged on site in the Life Force facility, where it is cold-filled to further protect the product’s integrity.
- Is the Aloe in Body Balance organic and where do you harvest it from?
- The aloe in Body Balance is grown and processed according to certified organic standards. It is fresh and of the highest quality. The supplier is the largest Aloe supplier in the world. They grow, harvest and process their own Aloe. The time from field to processing is one day. Each leaf is harvested by hand and must be nicked and pulled carefully from the mother plant so as not to break the rind. Properly taken, the leaves will naturally seal themselves within a short period and the inside gel will not be exposed to oxidation or contamination. The processing plants are close to the fields. This is important because with a short ride to the processing plants the leaves will be fresher and will suffer far less bruises and other damage that can occur in transporting. Some companies spend several days getting their leaves to the processing plant while our leaves are processed within a day. When the Aloe is harvested, it is carefully preserved, saving the natural characteristics of the Aloe. Special equipment is used to ensure that the Aloe retains as much of its natural polysaccharide profile as possible. It is then shipped to our manufacturing plant, where we keep no more than two to four weeks inventory of finished Body Balance. Life Force is committed to supplying the highest quality products to our members and customers and our products are supported by a money-back guarantee.
- What is the carbohydrate count in Body Balance?
- The total carbohydrate per serving (1 fl oz) is 2 g, or 4 g per 2 oz serving. Total carbohydrate on the label refers to both COMPLEX and SIMPLE. The 1 g SIMPLE sugar comes from the honey and black cherry. The other 1 g of COMPLEX comes from the Aloe vera and sea vegetation. Together they form the total amount.
- What are electrolytes and does Body Balance contain them?
- Electrolytes are minerals that dissociate in water to form ions (charged particles like sodium, Na+) Yes, Body Balance contains a complete profile of electrolytes at the following concentrations (amounts may vary slightly per batch). Sodium (Na): 4.5 mg/30 ml serving; potassium (K): 82.5 mg/30 ml serving; chloride (Cl): 1.0 mg/30 ml serving; magnesium (Mg): 6.4 mg/30 ml serving; calcium (Ca): 6.2 mg/30 ml serving.
- What are the Latin names and the common names for the sea vegetables in SeaNine™?
- The Latin and common names in the SeaNine™ proprietary blend are as follows:
- Palmaria palmate – Dulse
- Fucus vesiculosus – Bladder wrack
- Chondrus crispus – Irish moss
- Ascophyllum nodosum – Norwegian kelp
- Laminaria digitata – Kombu
- Porpyra yezoensis – Nori
- Ulva lactuca – Sea lettuce
- Alaria esculenta – Winged kelp
- Gigartina chamissoi – Gigartina
- Is Body Balance kosher?
- Yes. Body Balance is certified kosher through Kosher Supervision of America (KSA).
- Is the honey in Body Balance pasteurized, and is it safe to give to children under one year of age?
- The honey in Body Balance is organic, raw, and not pasteurized. It is never recommended that babies under 18 months of age eat honey. The reason for this is that babies’ digestive systems are underdeveloped to handle certain factors that are naturally present in honey. By the time an infant reaches 18 months old their digestive systems have matured enough where honey is safe.
- Does Body Balance contain iodine?
Iodine is a rare and often overlooked mineral, yet it is one that may be important in helping maintain overall and health wellbeing.
Body Balance contains 0.5 mg iodine per 30 ml serving or 500 mcg (micrograms) per 30 ml serving. The amount of iodine varies slightly per batch.
While we cannot offer specific medical advice, some studies have shown that Iodine may help the formation of thyroid hormones in the thyroid gland*. Additionally, iodine-rich foods and supplements like Body Balance may potentially benefit individuals who desire to lose weight*.
For specific information, consult your healthcare professional to learn if iodine-rich foods or supplements will help you achieve your wellness goals.
- Does this supplement have any additional isolates added to it that I might overdo it?
Life Force International’s products are all natural liquid whole food; they do not fortify our products with additional synthetic vitamins/minerals.
The vitamins and minerals present in our products are naturally occurring, derived from whole foods and food concentrates, and present in small amounts. Therefore, there is no danger “over supplementation,” as there is with synthetic or highly processed vitamin/mineral products.
- Should I stop taking vitamins/minerals if I start using your supplements?
- We do not quantify the specific nutrients in Body Balance. As the Aloe vera and SeaNine sea vegetable blend are whole foods, with nothing added or removed. For a listing of the nutrients found in Body Balance, please refer to the product data sheet found here. Life Force guarantees those trace nutrients are in Body Balance in their naturally occurring state. Most people take it and see it’s exactly what their body needed, and then realize the cost savings by not taking the handfuls of other pills.
- How much sugar, in general, is put into each quart of Body Balance in the form of honey/cherry to help with the taste?
- The amount of all combined sweeteners in Body Balance is 3.0 g of honey, stevia, and cherry flavors. No sugar is added.
- I see there is potassium sorbate and potassium benzoate in Body Balance. How much is there and why?
First, let’s clarify that Body Balance does NOT contain sodium benzoate. Even though sodium benzoate is on the FDA’s Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) list, there have been questions in the greater nutrition community concerning its presence in foods.
The purpose of the potassium benzoate (also a salt from the benzoic acid, but not a sodium salt) and the potassium sorbate is to be a preservative. Since Body Balance is cold-processed and not pasteurized (which will damage certain nutrients in foods 100% of the time), there has to be something in it to prevent mold, bacteria, or yeast growth.
All along, the question about using the K-benzoate is whether or not benzene formation will occur when it is combined with vitamin C. (Even though benzene is a naturally occurring chemical all around us, we don’t think anyone wants to have more of it than necessary.) The part of the equation that is forgotten is that the chemical reaction that causes benzene to form is caused by UV light or heat. The heat isn’t an issue, because Body Balance is cold-processed. The UV issue also isn’t a problem–the Body Balance is mixed in certified Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility with no exposure to sunlight possible. Additionally, it is packed in an opaque bottle.
The FDA GRAS list states that potassium benzoate (which hasn’t received the same indictment as the sodium benzoate and has been used for over 50 years as a food preservative) can be used in amounts up to 1% of any food source it is in. Life Force uses less than 0.2% of potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate combined in each bottle of Body Balance. Over 30+ years, 6000 healthcare professionals have seen the absolute excellence of this product and have endorsed it and used it with their patients.
- What is the difference between OsteOmegaCare and OsteoProCare?
- OsteOmegaCare has been formulated to be completely vegetarian. This is especially important for those with shellfish allergies who could not take the original OsteoProCare product because the glucosamine came from this source. Also, the flax seed formulation in the OsteOmegaCare provides Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the ideal 4:1 ratio. The omega fatty acids have been proven to help in heart health. Neither liquid calcium product–or any other Life Force International product, for that matter–uses artificial sweeteners.
- What is the difference between OsteOmegaCare Vanilla and OsteoProCare Creamy Vanilla?
- There is not much difference in the taste between the two formulations. The slight difference, which is barely noticeable, is in the texture of the product. The OsteOmegaCare feels more “slippery” on the tongue.
- Why is the ideal that I take the liquid calcium twice per day?
- Your body is constantly using calcium to help it function correctly. In fact, you use calcium even when you blink! However, each body uses calcium at a different rate, and there is no way the body can “time delay” the release of the recommended 1200mg of calcium per day. This is why our labeling strongly recommends that you divide your serving up with at least 6 hours in-between–your body will better absorb and use the calcium in this way. Add the fact that you are taking a liquid product, and you are treating yourself doubly well.
- I see “calcium orotate” on the ingredients list. What is that?
- The mineral calcium must have a helper in order to cross the cell membrane, or it would simply pass through the body unabsorbed. Orotic acid (found naturally in cow’s milk and other sources) grabs onto minerals and forms orotates, thus the name “calcium orotate.” After this change, the orotate transports the calcium to the cell and gets it straight into the mitochondria. This is what sets OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare apart from other liquid calciums and pills. It is the most efficient form of calcium anywhere and is what makes OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare so effective.
- Where does the calcium come from in OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare and are the other elements natural?
- The calcium carbonate comes from an FDA-approved limestone facility, with regular testing for toxic metals. Yes, all the other ingredients in both OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are from natural sources with absolutely no synthetic sources used.
- Is OsteoProCare Liquid Calcium good for 5 yr olds and if so what is the serving size?
- Both OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are all natural and therefore safe for your child. Here are suggested servings: 30-50 lbs.– 2 teaspoons, ideally one teaspoon in the morning with a solid breakfast and one teaspoon at supper. It is very important it is taken with food for children. 50-100 lbs.–1-1/2 teaspoons, ideally one teaspoon in the morning with a solid breakfast and one teaspoon at a solid supper. It is very important it is taken with food for children. 100+ lbs.–as suggested on the label. It is very important it is taken with food for children. Did we state that enough? We are emphatic with this because OsteoProCare and OstOmegaCare are so efficiently absorbed and loaded with such quality calcium that if it is taken alone on a sensitive system, nausea or diarrhea could occur.
- I had heard it is best to take calcium separate from other food. Does the formula upset the stomach that it should be taken with food? Doesn’t that work cross-purposes?
If your meal is fairly balanced between protein, complex carbs and lipids (as many regular meals are), it will work synergistically with the nutrients you are consuming and you should suffer no adverse effects. If you do, simply reduce the serving by 1/2 over several days and then work your way back up to the recommended serving. The problem is that we don’t know your weight or how your body absorbs magnesium. If no nausea occurs at a smaller serving, you could actually only need that amount of the Osteo formulations for you to be protecting your bones and teeth. Some adults suffer no ill effects taking it without food, and that is still fine in terms of absorption.
As for taking it separately from food, that is a sweeping generalization for very unique circumstances. For example, if you have iron-poor blood, dietary calcium will hinder the absorption of elemental iron in foods if you eat a huge portion of iron-rich food with nothing else.
- What are the sources of the glucosamine and chondroitin in the OsteoProCare? (Note: this question does not refer to OsteOmegaCare liquid calcium.)
- Glucosamine and condroitin are important compounds that create the cartilage found within the joints. Your cartilage undergoes a constant process of breakdown and repair. However, to be properly prepared, the building blocks of cartilage must be present and available. The Glucosamine and chondroitin found only within OsteoProCare is specifically designed to support the repair process to improve joint flexibility and resilience. Our glucosamine for this specific product is sourced from the shells of crustaceans (e.g., shrimp) and the chondroitin from bovine (cow) trachea. This compound is meticulously processed to convert the bovine trachea into cartilage powder. The sources are U.S. cattle only. If you desire a fully vegetarian source of liquid calcium, please order our OsteOmegaCare liquid calcium.
- Why should you not refrigerate OsteoProCare?
OsteoProCare is a high-potency calcium concentrate utilizing the highest source of calcium (calcium carbonate) chelated by orotic acid. Calcium orotate is very efficiently transported across cell membranes and works directly with cell mitochondria. OsteoProCare also boasts glucosamine and chondroitin to promote healthy joints and flexibility.
The reason that OsteoProCare should not be refrigerated is because the refrigeration precipitates the minerals in the OsteoProCare…or in plain English: it causes the minerals in the OsteoProCare to settle even more in the bottom of the bottle and makes it more difficult to shake the content to loosen up for pouring.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
What Supplements Should I Take?
The biggest questions I face in my counseling is about vitamin and nutritional supplements: How much do I take of this to get this benefit? What do you think of [insert what a television show or magazine article has just featured]? Do I even need supplements? Why isn’t a drugstore shelf supplement good enough?
Here is my answer: All of these questions point to the understandable misunderstanding of seeing supplements as drugs. We live in a culture where the answer to a headache is popping a pain reliever. The answer to stomachache is a spoonful of drugs. The answer to toileting problems is–you guessed it–a pill. Most of these drugs target the symptoms over the source of the issue. This is where nutrition comes in.
Good nutrition isn’t just about your weight–another myth perpetuated by our culture. Ingesting ideal nutrients allows you to be both proactive and reactive to issues you are facing and could possibly face down the road. Because our bodies were made for food, that is what ultimately works best. I am not anti-medicine, and I highly esteem medical doctors for their commitment to serving others and helping them live their best lives physically. But there are so many issues that would resolve themselves quickly if we just gave our bodies what they need to heal themselves. Why not pursue this first, especially when it is easily offered in this kit? Further, when we daily give our bodies what they need nutritionally, we keep the homeostasis needed that keeps cells healthy and away from disease.
Here is my short answers to all of the questions above: Take this Baseline Nutrition Kit and you will provide your body with the supplements it needs daily, in an organic, whole food based way, that is safe and effective because it is manufactured in the United States at a private FDA Certified Good Manufacturing Practices facility. Your satisfaction is guaranteed for 90 days. We are here to answer any questions for you when you do!
Wishing you all Baseline Nutrition for life,
Carolyn, BA, Dipl.Nutr.
Shipping Outside the United States?
People who bought the Baseline Nutrition Kit also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.