Bone and Joint Kit
The Arthritis Care Kit is FlexeoPlus and your choice of our premium liquid calcium formulations. These two powerful supplements are used to maintain healthy joints and support the formation of joint cartilage*. You will not find anything on the market comparable to our FlexeoPlus Glucosamine, Vitamin C, and Zinc product. It contains: 1500 mg glucosamine, which has been scientifically validated to benefit joint health; 1500 mg MSM, which has been clinically proven to support joint health; and Ipriflavone, which studies have shown to promote bone mass*, with or without calcium present. All of these are placed in ideal ratios to maximize absorption, so you are not overloading on one specific ingredient and decreasing effectiveness.
OsteOmegaCare and OsteoProCare supply 60 minerals in total which are vital to good health and well-being. They both contain co-factors necessary for proper absorption and utilization and also micro-amounts of 46 trace and ultratrace minerals. You can select OsteOmegaCare if you wish to add the perfect ratio of Omegas 3 and 6 to your supplementation routine (and need vegetarian sources), or pick OsteoProCare if you already cover the omega fatty acids through your diet and aren’t allergic to shellfish.
With these two powerhouse supplements to promote joint health and build healthy teeth and bones, you are saving money by eliminating all those comparable pills. Canadian Customers: The FlexeoPlus product in this kit is known as “Vitamin C plus Zinc” in Canada.
This product contains Vitamin K.
View the technical data sheet for FlexeoPlus, including medical references and ingredients
View the technical data sheet for OsteoProCare, including medical references and ingredients
View the technical data sheet for OsteOmegaCare Vanilla, including daily value chart and ingredients
OsteoProCare Ingredients (2 T/30 ml)): Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol] (200 IU), Calcium [calcium carbonate/and calcium orotate] 1200 mg, Iron [ferrous gluconate] 5 mg, Iodine [potassium iodide] (150 mcg), Magnesium [magnesium hydroxide] 600 mg, Zinc [zinc gluconate] (5 mg), Selenium (as sodium selenite) 200 mcg, Copper [copper gluconate] 1 mg, Manganese [manganese gluconate] 5 mg, Chromium [chromium chloride] 200 mcg, Molybdenum [sodium molybdate] 200 mcg, Chloride [potassium chloride] 100 mg, Potassium [potassium chloride] 100 mg, Boron [sodium borate] 50 mcg, Vanadium [vanadyl sulfate] 100 mcg, Chondroitin sulfate 126 mg, Glucosamine hydrochloride [shellfish source] 200 mg, De-ionized Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Cellulose Gum, Vanilla Flavor, Sodium Propionate, Sodium Benzoate, and Montmorillonite.
OsteOmegaCare Ingredients (2 T): Omega-3 (1200 mg), Omega-6 (300 mg), Omega-9 (360 mg), Vitamin D3 [as cholecalciferol] 400 IU, L-Carnitine-vegetarian source 120 mg, Calcium [calcium carbonate/and calcium orotate] (1200 mg), Iron [iron gluconate] (5 mg), Iodine [potassium iodide] (150 mcg), Magnesium [magnesium hydroxide] (600 mg), Zinc [zinc gluconate] (5 mg), Selenium [sodium selenite] (200 mcg), Copper [copper gluconate] (1 mg), Manganese [manganese gluconate] (5 mg ), Chromium [chromium chloride] (200 mcg), Molybdenium [sodium molybdate] (200 mcg), Chloride [potassium chloride] (100 mg), Potassium chloride (100 mg), Boron (50 mcg), Glucosamine hydrochloride-vegetarian source (200 mg), Stevia leaf extract (20 mg), Vanadium [vanadium sulfate] (100 mcg), Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable source), Xylitol, Inulin, Organic Flax Oil, Cellulose, and Montmorillonite, Natural Vanilla flavor.
FlexeoPlus Ingredients (4 ml): Vitamin C [ascorbic acid] 60 mg, Vitamin K [vitamin K1] 40 mcg, Zinc [zinc citrate] 10 mg, MSM 500 mg, Glucosamine Hydrochloride (shellfish source) 500 mg, Ipriflavone 100 mg, Purified Water, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, less than 0.2% Potassium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (to preserve freshness) and Purified Stevia Extract (leaf).
- What is the difference between OsteOmegaCare and OsteoProCare?
- OsteOmegaCare has been formulated to be completely vegetarian. This is especially important for those with this conviction and/or shellfish allergies who could not take the original OsteoProCare product because the glucosamine came from this source. Also, the flax seed formulation in the OsteOmegaCare provides Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the ideal 4:1 ratio. The omega fatty acids help with heart health*. Both the liquid calciums OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are sweetened with stevia leaf, not artificial sweeteners. Also, OsteOmegaCare should be kept refrigerated, while OsteoProCare is best kept at room temperature.
- What is the taste difference between OsteOmegaCare Vanilla and OsteoProCare Creamy Vanilla?
- There is not much difference in the taste between the two formulations. The slight difference, which is barely noticeable, is in the texture of the product. The OsteOmegaCare feels more “slippery” on the tongue.
- Why is the ideal that I take the liquid calcium twice per day?
- Your body is constantly using calcium to help it function correctly. In fact, you use calcium even when you blink! However, each body uses calcium at a different rate, and there is no way the body can “time delay” the release of the recommended 1200mg of calcium per day. This is why our labeling strongly recommends that you divide your serving up with at least 6 hours in-between–your body will better absorb and use the calcium in this way. Add the fact that you are taking a liquid product, and you are treating yourself doubly well.
- Is it true that taking calcium during a heat flash from menopause can eliminate it or lessen the symptoms?*
- Relying on anecdotal evidence, many women find that taking a serving of liquid calcium during a heat flash can lessen the symptoms*, shorten the duration*, and/or eliminate it entirely*. Contrary to conventional wisdom, taking extra liquid calcium will not contribute to kidney stone formation. In fact, there is some evidence that getting enough calcium for your body’s needs each day reduces kidney stone formation. However, it is vital that this serving be in the liquid form (such as our liquid calcium products) because absorption will begin in the mouth, through the tissue. It will take too long for your body to break down the pill form of calcium to bring relief to your symptoms.*
- I see “calcium orotate” on the ingredients list. What is that?
- The mineral calcium must have a helper in order to cross the cell membrane, or it would simply pass through the body unabsorbed. Orotic acid (found naturally in cow’s milk and other sources) grabs onto minerals and forms orotates, thus the name “calcium orotate.” After this change, the orotate transports the calcium to the cell and gets it straight into the mitochondria. This is what sets OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare apart from other liquid calciums and pills. It is the most efficient form of calcium anywhere and is what makes OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare so effective.
- Where does the calcium come from in OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare, and are the other elements natural?
- The calcium carbonate comes from an FDA-approved limestone facility, with regular testing for toxic metals. Yes, all the other ingredients in both OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are from natural sources with absolutely no synthetic sources used.
- Is OsteoProCare Liquid Calcium good for 5-year olds, and if so, what is the serving size?
- Both OsteoProCare and OsteOmegaCare are all natural and therefore safe for your child. Here are suggested servings: 30-50 lbs.– 2 teaspoons, ideally one teaspoon in the morning with a solid breakfast and one teaspoon at supper. It is very important it is taken with food for children. 50-100 lbs.–1-1/2 teaspoons, ideally one teaspoon in the morning with a solid breakfast and one teaspoon at a solid supper. It is very important it is taken with food for children. 100+ lbs.–as suggested on the label. It is very important it is taken with food for children. We are emphatic with this because OsteoProCare and OstOmegaCare are so efficiently absorbed and loaded with such quality calcium that if it is taken alone on a sensitive system, nausea or diarrhea could occur.
- I had heard it is best to take calcium separate from other food. Does the formula upset the stomach that it should be taken with food? Doesn’t that work cross-purposes?
If your meal is fairly balanced between protein, complex carbs and lipids (as many regular meals are), it will work synergistically with the nutrients you are consuming and you should suffer no adverse effects. If you do, simply reduce the serving by 1/2 over several days and then work your way back up to the recommended serving. The problem is that we don’t know your weight or how your body absorbs magnesium. If no nausea occurs at a smaller serving, you could actually only need that amount of the Osteo formulations for you to be protecting your bones and teeth. Some adults suffer no ill effects taking it without food, and that is still fine in terms of absorption.
As for taking it separately from food, that is a sweeping generalization for very unique circumstances. For example, if you have iron-poor blood, dietary calcium will hinder the absorption of elemental iron in foods if you eat a huge portion of iron-rich food with nothing else. Please contact us on our contact page for your specific questions.
- What are the sources of the glucosamine and chondroitin in the OsteoProCare? (Note: this question does not refer to our OsteOmegaCare liquid calcium.)
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are important compounds that create the cartilage found within the joints. Your cartilage undergoes a constant process of breakdown and repair. However, to be properly prepared, the building blocks of cartilage must be present and available. The glucosamine and chondroitin found only within OsteoProCare are specifically designed to support the repair process to improve joint flexibility and resilience. The glucosamine for this specific product is sourced from the shells of crustaceans (e.g., shrimp) and the chondroitin from bovine (cow) trachea. The Life Force International compound is meticulously processed to convert the bovine trachea into cartilage powder. The sources are U.S. cattle only. If you desire a fully vegetarian source of liquid calcium, please order our OsteOmegaCare liquid calcium.
- Why should you not refrigerate OsteoProCare?
OsteoProCare is a high-potency calcium concentrate utilizing the highest source of calcium (calcium carbonate) chelated by orotic acid. Calcium orotate is very efficiently transported across cell membranes and works directly with cell mitochondria, the “powerhouse” of the cell. OsteoProCare also boasts glucosamine and chondroitin to promote healthy joints and flexibility.
The reason that OsteoProCare should not be refrigerated is because the refrigeration precipitates the minerals in the OsteoProCare. It causes the minerals in the OsteoProCare to settle even more in the bottom of the bottle and makes it more difficult to shake the content to loosen up for pouring.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
“Supplementing with Bones and Joints in Mind”
If you’ve ever played that tower game with small, long uniform rectangular shapes, you know how pulling out just one of those rods impacts the whole stability of the tower. Eventually, there comes a stress point which cannot be overcome and everything comes crashing down.
In your skeleton, those stress points are your joints…but unlike the game, your “bricks” can also become stress points of their own. This is why supplementing with calcium with additional glucosamine and chondroitin is so important. It’s a double whammy that pays you back next month, next year, and into next decade!
Here’s to your bone and joint health!
People who bought the Arthritis Care Kit also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.