AminoCharge: A Protein Supplement with Folic Acid
Your Best Complete Protein Powder
Life Force Amino Charge products are made from the specially selected, highest quality, and most concentrated whey available on the market (at 80% protein). Rest assured this protein is sourced only from dairy cows having never been fed or injected with any artificial hormones, steroids, growth enhancers or antibiotics. Virtually every bodily function is dependent on amino acids. They are vital for building immunoglobulins, red blood cells, muscles, and enzymes; increasing metabolic rate; and–daily–creating over 100 billion new cells. A proprietary filtration process concentrates undenatured native whey proteins into a highly purified form, creating this Instant Whey Protein Concentrate (IWPC).
To build muscle mass – Use AminoCharge within 20 minutes after your fitness session or take this with your meal as a beverage, or take as a dessert drink. Gently shake the container once. Blend with milk (ideally soy, almond, or rice), using 2 scoops of powder. Drink immediately after mixing. Limit to 2 servings per day. Not to be a sole source of calories in your daily diet. Use with a healthy diet and exercise program.Must be consumed with appropriate fluid intake.
Other use: consider using 2 scoops AminoCharge, using raw carrot and kale puree as a meal replacement, or try the BENew meal replacement shake for an easy-to-fix weight loss meal replacement shake.
View the technical data sheet for AminoCharge, including ingredients
Ingredients: Instant Whey Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Vanilla flavorand****BioCore AminoMate® (Protease, Zinc Citrate).Contains:Whey (derived from milk).****BioCore AminoMate® PS is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company
- Is this powder hard to mix up? Do I need a blender?
- Great question and absolutely not. Unlike some cheap protein powders that are heavy and full of fillers, AminoCharge protein is pure protein powder that is light. Putting it in on top of the liquid and briskly mixing with a spoon for 30-seconds will fully mix the powder into the liquid of your choice.
- What does AminoCharge taste like?
- Its flavor is an organic vanilla-y. There is a sweet taste to it, but not that type of sweet that leaves an aftertaste. Children will drink this protein drink whether you add fruit, a sweet almond milk, etc.
- Why doesn’t Life Force make a chocolate protein powder?
- They do, but it is part of their specific BENew weight loss program meal replacement shake, and therefore has further vitamins, fiber, and calories. (But not many more calories!) Most people desire AminoCharge as a protein supplement and the BENew shake as a weight loss meal replacement, but either one can be substituted for the other, depending on your fitness or weight loss goals. Be creative!
- What is the shelf life of this product?
- The labeling for this product states it has an 18 month shelf life when stored at room temperature in its original packaging and kept from light and moisture. For this reason, we do not recommend refrigerating the product.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
Protein with No Soy, No Additives
Let’s face it, there are plenty of protein powders on the market. Why buy Life Force AminoCharge? The answer lies with my teenagers. AminoCharge has a such a great papaya/citrus flavor with none of the sickening sweetness that other powders use to cover up their flavor that my athletic teens voluntarily drink it. In fact, AminoCharge has ruined other powders for them…and I know that they’re getting premium protein for the cross-country, track, and weight training they do year round. They use this protein powder to prevent muscle loss by repairing and building up the tissue and maintain a nitrogen balance. They mix up and pre- and post-workout shake to accelerate protein synthesis, knowing whey supplements alone cannot meet all these needs because AminoCharge addresses and targets the amino acid stores.
For me personally, I love blending up an AminoCharge smoothie with TrueGreens, vegetables, and a few berries every morning. AminoCharge keeps me full through to lunch and starts my body off right for the demands of the morning. And its vegetarian formulation makes it easy to recommend to all my body building friends and those with convictions I respect.
Wishing you solid, tasty, slow released amino acids!
People who bought AminoCharge also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.