AminoCharge: A Protein Supplement with Folic Acid
- 3-protein drink
- Gluten Free
- Celiac Safe
- Diabetic Friendly
Your Best Complete Protein Powder
AminoCharge is a tasty protein supplement with 17 grams of protein, 6 grams of carbohydrates, and one gram (or less) of sugars and fats. This proprietary vegetarian protein powder is made up of whey, rice, and pea proteins, thus giving you the complete amino acid profile needed to maximize metabolism and absorption. Virtually every bodily function is dependent on amino acids. They are vital for building immunoglobulins, red blood cells, muscles, and enzymes; increasing metabolic rate; and–daily–creating over 100 billion new cells.
Before amino acids can be utilized, they must first be digested, absorbed, assimilated, and then finally activated for use at the cellular level. The Life Force AminoCharge difference is that it has a regulating mechanism built right in (Folic Acid and Vitamin B6). This allows substantially improved absorption of amino acids into the bloodstream over time. This increased absorption can provide more energy*, build lean muscle*, and help to lose weight without the loss of muscle mass*. Because AminoCharge is primarily protein, you need to consume less than other high-calorie protein powders with non-protein fillers, like sugar. Speaking of which, AminoCharge protein powder is sweetened with stevia leaf–not artificial sweeteners, corn syrup solids, or sugar. This protein powder is ideal for vegetarians, but most omnivores find it the best protein shake available.
Those with allergies and sensitivity to soy can now have a multiple complete protein option without soy with AminoCharge. Plus, your 5-HTP and B-vitamins are right there, allowing your body to process your protein evenly and make your protein last.
Why take AminoCharge instead of L-carnitine?
There’s a lot of talk lately about L-carnitine and supplement sales for it have gone through the roof. Carnitine is what living cells use to get fatty acids into the “powerhouses” of each cell, called mitochondria. However, what you might not know is that the best carnitine for your body’s weight loss is the carnitine your own body produces. Carnitine is formed by the amino acids lysine and methionine, which are two of the 17 amino acids found in Life Force’s AminoCharge protein powder. Don’t spend your money on a supplement that isn’t allowing your body to produce its own, best carnitine. Feed your body the building blocks, and let your body produce its own optimized L-carnitine supplement to feed your energy, help blood sugar, improve energy metabolism, and aid neurotransmitter function.
To build muscle mass – Use AminoCharge within 20 minutes after your fitness session or take this with your meal as a beverage, or take as a dessert drink. Gently shake the container once. Blend with milk (ideally soy, almond, or rice), using 2 scoops of powder. Drink immediately after mixing. AminoCharge contains a digestive enzyme complex which aids absorption to build and repair muscle tissue while increasing your energy and stamina*. One of the greatest compliments this product receives is that you do not feel “heavy” after consuming, yet it still provides ideal protein supply for your rigorous needs.
Other use: consider using 2 scoops AminoCharge, using raw carrot and kale puree as a meal replacement, or try the BENew meal replacement shake for an easy-to-fix weight loss meal replacement shake.
View the technical data sheet for AminoCharge, including ingredients
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Concentrate), Maltodextrin (soluble fiber), Glycine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Stevia Leaf Extract, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Enzyme Blend (Pepsin, Papaya Powder, Lemon Powder, Bromelain, Trypsin, Protease, Chymotrypsin), Natural Flavor, 5-HTP (Griffonia Seed Extract), Glutamic Acid, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Piridoxidine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid.
- Is this powder hard to mix up? Do I need a blender?
- Great question and absolutely not. Unlike some cheap protein powders that are heavy and full of fillers, AminoCharge protein is pure protein powder that is light. Putting it in on top of the liquid and briskly mixing with a spoon will fully mix the powder into the liquid of your choice.
- What does AminoCharge taste like?
- Its flavor is a tropical vanilla-y. There is a sweet taste to it, but not that type of sweet that leaves an aftertaste. Children will drink this protein drink whether you add fruit, a sweet almond milk, etc.
- Why doesn’t Life Force make a chocolate protein powder?
- They do, but it is part of their specific BENew weight loss program meal replacement shake, and therefore has further vitamins, fiber, and calories. (But not many more calories!) Most people desire AminoCharge as a protein supplement and the BENew shake as a weight loss meal replacement, but either one can be substituted for the other, depending on your fitness or weight loss goals. Be creative!
- What is the shelf life of this product?
- The labeling for this product states it has an 18 month shelf life when stored at room temperature in its original packaging and kept from light and moisture. For this reason, we do not recommend refrigerating the product.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
Protein with No Soy, No Additives
Let’s face it, there are plenty of protein powders on the market. Why buy Life Force AminoCharge? The answer lies with my teenagers. AminoCharge has a such a great papaya/citrus flavor with none of the sickening sweetness that other powders use to cover up their flavor that my athletic teens voluntarily drink it. In fact, AminoCharge has ruined other powders for them…and I know that they’re getting premium protein for the cross-country, track, and weight training they do year round. They use this protein powder to prevent muscle loss by repairing and building up the tissue and maintain a nitrogen balance. They mix up and pre- and post-workout shake to accelerate protein synthesis, knowing whey supplements alone cannot meet all these needs because AminoCharge addresses and targets the amino acid stores.
For me personally, I love blending up an AminoCharge smoothie with TrueGreens, vegetables, and a few berries every morning. AminoCharge keeps me full through to lunch and starts my body off right for the demands of the morning. And its vegetarian formulation makes it easy to recommend to all my body building friends and those with convictions I respect.
Wishing you solid, tasty, slow released amino acids!
People who bought AminoCharge also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.