SunSet: Herbal Mood Enhancer Liquid
- Herbal Relaxation
- Gluten Free
- Celiac Safe
- Diabetic Friendly
SunSet liquid is designed to help support the nervous system* and counter effect the effects of stress on the body*. As people continue to research herbs for anxiety and depression, they find certain ingredients have long been used to help calm and soothe by various cultures and help support a healthy person’s mood and desire to relax.
Passion flower and chamomile are traditional remedies for stress and anxiety*. St. John’s Wort is often recommended for nervous disorders and mood elevation*. Eastern practitioners recommend valerian root for anxiety*, and Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) supports the nervous, immune, and cardivascular systems. These are just a few of the herbs and extracts used in SunSet to naturally relieve stress and anxiety* in your day. You can use SunSet sublingually or mixed with any cool liquid. Buy an extra bottle to keep in your car when you find yourself in traffic or late to an appointment. Take SunSet and feel your body respond in 60 seconds to this natural herbal stress reliever.
SunSet is part of the powerful Mood Support Kit used to help aid moods naturally.
View the technical data sheet for Sunset, including medical references and ingredients
Chamomile (Flower), Rice Hull, Passion Flower (Flower), Valerian (Root), Skullcap Powder (Top and Leaf), Nopal (Leaf), Lemon Balm Powder, Gardena Jasminoides (Fruit), Polygala Tenuifolia (Root), St. John’s Wort Extract (Leaf), Coenzyme Q-10, Glycerin (Vegetable Source), Purified Water, Natural Tropical Fruit Flavor, Citric Acid and less than 0.1% Potassium Benzoate (to preserve freshness).
- What does SunSet taste like?
- SunSet liquid has a sweet herbal taste that is pleasantly tropical.
- Why are there so many herbs in this formula, instead of maximizing one or two?
- Life Force International did not take away effective servings of herbs that are more commonly accepted as used for nervous disorders*. Instead, they use ideal servings and then on top of that, add other quality ingredients into the formulation that aren’t popular but trusted by herbalists and traditional cultures. Life Force International’s SunSet liquid contains herbs which have been used in many cultures for generations to improve on the complete formulation.
- What is the shelf life of SunSet?
- SunSet is shelf stable for 18 months when kept in its dark glass bottle and stored away from light, such as in a cabinet. The expiration date is marked under the bar code on the side of the bottle.
- I am concerned about the quality of the herbs used in this formula?
- All of Life Force International products are manufactured following cGMPs in compliance with the US Food and Drug Administration’s cGMPs Regulations (21 CFR 110). Further, the manufacturing facility is located in San Diego, CA, United States, and was certified by the FDA before certification was mandatory for all supplement manufacturers.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
Drug Free Anxiety Relief*
The first time I saw someone use SunSet, they were about to give a presentation in front of a room full of people. After the talk, I asked her about it and she simply said that it was her “Go To” fix for anytime she was in a stressful situation. She could actually feel the amino acids kicking in and providing her an “ahhh”!
Needless to say, I ordered the next day…and haven’t been disappointed yet. I love the versatility of taking it every day in life’s challenging times as well as occasionally as needed.
Shipping Outside the United States?
People who bought SunSet also often buy:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.