Body Balance Helpful HintsPosted 03/23/15 in [Hints for Products] | 1 Comment
Thanks for buying Life Force International Body Balance liquid whole food vitamins, minerals, enzymes, omega fatty acids and more. Here are some helpful hints to use in addition to label instructions.
- Because Body Balance is simply liquid whole food, it may be taken with medications as long as you can eat food with your medications. You do not have to take it separately, but you may if you wish.
- Body Balance tastes best when refrigerated, but may be drunk warm. Please keep opened bottles (without the quality seal under the cap) in the refrigerator. If you forget and leave the bottle out on the counter, no worries! Nutrient degradation doesn’t occur until much higher temperatures than normal household temperatures. Refrigerate as soon as possible after your discovery.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Your best serving this first month is 4 ounces (1/2 C)/120 mL daily. If we have discussed a different amount, stay with what we talked about.
- If you place Body Balance in a dark colored juice, you will not even know it is there.
- While not true for every person who takes Body Balance, it is not uncommon for signs of detoxification to occur sometime between days 7 and 20 when you are taking this product daily. This is a 24-48 hour period where you might feel symptoms of malaise, fatigue, like you’re “coming down with something,” some joint pain. Rarely will this affect your daily routine, you’ll just be aware of feeling a little off. This is actually a good sign that toxins are being released at a cellular level. Keep taking your Body Balance and you will feel even better than new when it’s over.
- If you recycle, please remove the bottle label before placing it in your bin. Your recycling center will not recycle the bottle if the label is attached to the bottle. However, because the label is made of corn starch, you can compost it in typical heat-producing compost systems.