Detox Body Wrap Review with Herbal Body WrapPosted 02/17/14 in [Life Force Products & Your Health] | Comments Off on Detox Body Wrap Review with Herbal Body Wrap
Since we have been recommending the Life Force International Herbal Body Wrap, we have had spa owners, spray tanning salons, private practitioners, and customers all tell us the same thing: it’s not just about my jeans fitting better!
If you have had a seaweed body wrap, a mud body wrap, or a slimming body wrap, you love how soft your skin feels after you have it. You also walk out of the salon or spa with a little spring in your step because you feel better, though you might not know why. But with the Life Force International Herbal Body Wrap, you can actually see a correlation between the ingredients from Nature and what they do.
- Alfalfa leaf – promotes healthy estrogen, lowers cholesterol, regulates blood sugar*
- Chickweed powder – weight reduction, anti-inflammatory, improves absorption of topically applied products*
- Gentian root – promotes digestion, stimulant*
- Yarrow powder – induces perspiration, potent healing agent, immune system stimulant, counters inflammation, reduces swelling*
- Comfrey root – anti-inflammatory, immune system strengthener, encourages new skin and cell growth*
- Corn silk powder – anti-inflammatory, softener, eases water retention, eases tissue swelling*
- Capsicum powder – antioxidant, antibacterial, antimucigen, catalyst for other herbs*
- Garlic powder – antiseptic, anticoagulant, improves circulation, interferes with carcinogenic compounds*
- Aloe vera concentrate – anti-inflammatory, increases blood flow, aids digestion*
- Burdock root – induces perspiration, improves the elimination of metabolic waste and in so doing restores normal body functions, helps body purge toxins, helps remove impurities from bodily fluids, antibacterial* Dandelion root – targets stomach (organ), stimulates bowels, antioxidant*
- Echinacea purpurea flower – promotes perspiration, immune system stimulant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic*
- Fennel seed – aroma therapeutic, prevents the formation of gas in the alimentary tract or eases its passing, useful in relieving disorders of the chest or respiratory tract, improves appetite and digestion, reduces inflammation*
- Ginger root – moisturizer, soothes inflammation, restores or increases body tone, improves the elimination of metabolic waste and in so doing restores normal body functions, antioxidant*
- Parsley leaves – encourages urine flow, prevents the formation of gas in the alimentary tract or eases its passing, soothes bruising, antihistamine*
- Peppermint leaves – reflex stimulant, antispasmodic, antibacterial, soothes the complete digestive system parts*
- Papaya leaves – breaks down proteins, antiparasitic*
- red clover tops – antispasmodic , deters carcinogenic action*
- Bladder wrack – improves the elimination of metabolic waste and in so doing restores normal body functions, weight reducer*
- Hawthorn berries – improves circulation, astringent*
- Kelp – ideal for metabolism and metabolic disorders*
- Montmorillonite (ionic trace mineral complex) – clay formulation including volcanic ash, rich in minerals, draws toxins from the body*
- Passion flower – diuretic, eases smooth muscle cramping, relaxant, soothes inflammation*
- Pau d’arco – anti-yeast, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, immune system stimulant*
- Rosehips – anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant*
- Yellow dock – improves the elimination of metabolic waste and in so doing restores normal body functions, astringent*
- Magnesium sulfate – aids muscle and nervous system, exfoliant, draws toxins from the body
A plastic film with mentholated herbal gel is not what your health needs. Why not trust a natural company with ingredients sourced from Nature to help you meet your health goals?
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.