Body Balance Vitamins Supplement IngredientsPosted 05/2/14 in [Life Force Products & Your Health] | Comments Off on Body Balance Vitamins Supplement Ingredients
Sometimes the question arises about the RDV label, ingredients, or nutrition content in Body Balance. Many people don’t realize that the FDA does not require the listing of all the compounds and essential phytonutrients that are in fruits and vegetables. If you doubt this, go check the RDV label for a bag of apples. The numbers on the label might surprise you!
Below are the results PER OUNCE. Most of us take TWO to FOUR ounces a day, so double or quadruple the value you read.
Remember that when you consume these nutrients, you are getting them in their natural, ionic, cold-processed form; therefore, you won’t have the problems of over-consumption or nutrient imbalance that you would get with synthetic supplements.
These are the numbers from an independent, third-party laboratory about what they found in the bottle of Body Balance they tested. As with any organic food, nutritional content varies from harvest to harvest.
Vitamins (per ounce, not per serving)
- A 7.75 IU 135% (times 4 = 31 IU)
- B-1 2.0 mg 200% (times 4 = 8 mg)
- B-2 2.04 mg 120% (and so on…)
- B-6 2.0 mg 125%
- B-12 3 mcg
- C 195 IU 150%
- D 400 IU (5 mcg) 200%
- E 10.4 IU 130%
- F (Essential Fatty Acid)
- K 18 cg. 30%
- P 15mcg
- Also registering: Vitamin B-3, Folate, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Choline
Macro Minerals (per ounce, not per serving)
- Calcium 120 mg 15% (times 4 = 480 mg)
- Iodine 195 mcg 130% (times 4= 780 mcg)
- Magnesium 75 mg 30% (and so on…)
- Phosphorus 80 mg 10%
- Selenium 80 mcg 100%
- Copper 150 mcg 50%
- Iron 1.65 mg 16.5%
- Manganese 75 mg 30%
- Potassium 180 mg 10%
- Zinc 4.2 mg 35%
- Also registering: Gold, Nickel, Selenium, Silver, Tin, Titanium, Zinc
Enzymes (per ounce, not per serving)
- Amylase 600 IU (times 4 = 2400 IU)
- Lipase 320 IU (times 4 = 1,280 IU)
- Bromelin 220 IU (and so on…)
- Papain 50 IU
- Plyalin 30 IU
- Pancreatin 200 IU
- Pepsin 400 IU
- Also registering: Bradykinase, Catalase, Cellulase, Peroxidase, Protease, Ptaylin, Transaminase
Amino Acids (* denotes essential)
- Apartic Acid
- Glutamic acid
Naturally Occuring Growth Promoters
Essential Fatty Acids (Omegas 3 & 6)
- …and more!
Comments are closed here.