TrueGreens: A Natural Probiotic & Greens Supplement
- Greens & Probiotics
- Gluten Free (see FAQ)
- Diabetic Friendly
Essential Probiotics and Greens Powder
Life Force TrueGreens greens drink mix is an amazing combination of grasses, grains, fruits, vegetables, probiotics, enzymes, noni and more. This versatile food can be mixed into any drink, sprinkled on food, or mixed into uncooked recipes. True Greens contains over 30 choice organic and natural-source ingredients. The body easily recognizes and values these foods and their naturally associated factors, which include innumerable phytonutrients and anti-aging components.
This is not just a wheat grass drink powder. TrueGreens contains pea protein, spirulina, barley grass, rice bran, amaranth, flaxseed and alfalfa powder in addition to the vegetables carrot, broccoli, spinach, kale, tomato. But TrueGreens isn’t just a greens and vegetable supplement, either. On top of that, Life Force added ginger root, shitake mushroom, papaya, noni, blueberry, pineapple, grape seed extract, and more as well as the acidophilus and bifidobacterium probiotic cultures. One serving is just 2 rounded teaspoons, and you have created an amazing whole food and grass, natural greens powder powerhouse in a liquid of your choice. And it tastes good, too!
In spite of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) recommendation of at least two servings of greens every day, most people barely eat one and the one they eat is usually not from an organic source. Also, our environment, along with a modern diet, can lead to toxic buildup in our cells. The ingredients in TrueGreens help to cleanse cells. If you were to purchase everything TrueGreens has in it separately, you would pay well over $100 for a month’s supply. Life Force is saving you money while delivering you the best quality nutrition anywhere. And with a 90-day money back guarantee, TrueGreens is the best greens supplement, hands down.
View the technical data sheet for TrueGreens, including medical references and ingredients
Wheat Grass pwder, Non-GMO Pea Protein Isolate powder, Rice Bran powder, Amaranth powder, Flax Seed powder, Carrot powder, Alfalfa powder, Broccoli powder, Spinach powder, Kale powder, Tomato powder, Noni (Fruit) powder, Ginger Root powder, Spirulina powder, Organic Barley Grass powder, Pineapple powder, Blueberry powder, Acidophilus Culture, Bifidobacterium Culture, Shitake Mushroom powder, Papaya (Fruit) powder, Bromelain, Lipase, Amylase, Grape Seed Extract powder, Bilberry (Fruit) Extract powder, Purified Stevia Leaf Extract, Tricalcium Phosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Sunflower Lecithin, and Xanthan Gum.
- What are the number and types of probiotics in TrueGreens?
- TrueGreens contains the probiotics Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Bifidum. Viable bacteria present are approximately 140 million organisms per serving at the time of manufacturing. TrueGreens also contains many digestive enzymes from plant sources to aid in healthy digestion and to support GI health, including bromelain, lipase, amylase, papaya and pineapple.
- Does True Greens contain folic acid?
- TrueGreens contains natural sources of folate at approximately 14 mcg/serving.
- Which ingredients would be considered the antioxidants in TrueGreens?
- TrueGreens is a whole-food supplement and contains antioxidants naturally found in blueberries, grape seed extract and bilberries.
- I know this sounds weird, but I don’t like mushrooms and I see shitake mushroom supplement powder in this formula. Does it taste anything like mushrooms?
- No, absolutely not. You can enjoy the benefits of shitake mushrooms all without having to taste them, plus and incredible nutritional profile that only adds to the benefits you will feel.
- Does True Greens Greens Drink powder need to be refrigerated?
- We recommend refrigerating True Greens to preserve the bacteria profile of the mix, but the other ingredients will not “spoil” if it is not refrigerated. The mix comes with a food-grade dessicant pack inside to keep the mix from clumping.
- You say True Greens is gluten-free, but it contains wheat grass. That cannot be safe for people with celiac disease!
Speaking from a technical standpoint, the wheat grass used in True Greens does not contain gluten, nor is it processed in a plant where contamination with the protein could occur. But you will notice that True Greens does not get our “celiac safe” designation (as is true of most of the other products on the site). We specify this for those who do not suffer with celiac sprue, but have chosen to limit exposure to gluten for their own reasons.
As a certified nutritionist, I know what this protein does in the systems of people with any condition that does not allow them to ingest gluten. So, am I confident that True Greens is gluten-free? Absolutely. But professionally, I also understand that the jury is still out on grain grasses due to manufacturing facilities (not Life Force International, who has held cGMP certification for years, even before it was required by the FDA) and food processing standards. What I absolutely recommend for celiacs and others with gluten intolerance and sensitivity is Body Balance liquid whole food. It is imperative that the nutrition profile of people with celiac have other sources of vitamin, mineral, and phytonutrient rich food, and hands down – Body Balance is it.
Do you have a question about this product? Contact us here.
You’ve seen those drinks in the tall coolers of convenience stores, or spent a small fortune on smoothies at the fitness club or coffeehouse. But did you know you can make your own healthy smoothies for only a fraction of the cost? Did you know you don’t have to make smoothies at all to get your greens supplement?
My morning smoothie consists of True Greens and 2 servings of fruits and 2 servings of vegetables, along with AminoCharge if I am not eating a protein (such as a hard boiled egg or nuts). But, sometimes I simply put TrueGreens greens drink powder into my Body Balance and swish it around to drink when I’m on the go.
If my schedule gets shifted around, though, I’m thrilled that I can simply sprinkle 2 measuring teaspoons over my salad or vegetable at another meal. It’s almost-sweet organic taste creates a fuller flavor to anything I add it to, and I have the confidence to know I am gaining lots of amazing, whole, green superfood goodness to whatever I am eating.
In this case–it’s easy being green,
Carolyn, BA, Dipl. Nutr.
People who bought TrueGreens also often buy:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.